01 April 2006

smoke on the water

Smokers nicking out for a puff has been a fact of life for some time and, at the same time, the unhappiness of non-smokers who get to spend an extra 2 to 4 hours a day actually at work. I have to say I've never heard any non-smoker whingeing about this but, when I see regular smokers outside the office, I think exactly the same thing. Never done anything about it, though.

However,
someone has. Now, the Secretary of the Department of Industry, Tourism and Resources is one Mark Paterson, previously the head of...guess who? Why, none other than the government's greatest supporter on WorkChoiceLess. Draw your own conclusions. I have - it's simpler that way.

2 comments:

phil said...

Big ask!

Anonymous said...

I can relate. Spending what seemed like hours on end in the freezing cold constantly giving people 'smoke' breaks.... I think lazyness had a lot to do with it.

About Me