03 July 2009

so long

Mnnnff. Week too full to engage fully with blogitude. Three more big weeks to ensue, including out of town for two.

Beer to bottle, more likely on Sunday than tomorrow as evidence of fermentation still apparent, but I can't leave it a whole week while I'm away.

I noticed the leader of the Opposition here had a letter in today's AFR (not on line, it would seem) making some predictably Opposition-like noises about the gummint. Read like a statement to Parliament, was not made in response to any article or similar in the newspaper. Is that what letters to the editor pages are for? I found it a mite strange.

I've noticed other stuff, but not doubt you've noticed your own so we won't bother comparing notices right now.

You know when you get a song in your head and it won't go away? Be very careful about what I'm about to do to you. But before I do, here's some
real good shit. Enjoy!

But noooowww....


No comments:

About Me