01 January 2010

living in a child's dream

John W. wrote:
Why is it you so called ozzies try to upset people who are not annoying you?It shows a lack of brain power & comprehension about how a Nation shouldexhibit itself to the World. I'm pretty sure the rest of the World will be again reminded how really childish Australia is. Shame you have'nt grown up like the rest of us...Grow Up!!!


Some of the other comments are crackers, too. However I am bemused by this "so-called ozzies" comment. What would we be otherwise? What about "so-called brits?"

Anyway, I'm digging a big hole in the backyard, at bottom of which I will find either coal, bananas, or China.

Oggie oggie oggie - which is in fact what it used to be even here, when I was (not) growing up.

Hoo roo.

2 comments:

Lad Litter said...

Oh god I read that whole comment thread. We can be a bit self-conscious and over-sensitive, which drives some of our more pathetic one-upmanship efforts. Still...

phil said...

Yeah, bloody poms eh? Where's their sensa yumer?

About Me