29 September 2006

ol' 55

I started yelling at the TV halfway through the news so there must have been plenty to annoy me. In fact there was so much it has mostly disappeared, but one lingering memory is of the lying piece of shit appearing to provide a comment on every item, including the footy finals. He truly is the father of the nation, we can't go on without him.

Update: See, it's true.

Puke.

When the government doesn't own Telstra, then it can complain about removal of phone boxes without fear of being called hypocrites. At the moment, that's what they are.

This story about AMEX bringing in workers below the stipluated wage rate could become exquisite. I read somewhere that Kevin Andrews is seen as not being very good at selling the government's message on WorkChoiceLess. Why on earth doesn't someone ask whether the problem is actually with the 'message' itself? Like, that it's, like, bad?

Anyway, enough with the whinges already. Today provided some exquisite (also, again) irony. I got a letter saying I have permanency again, having relinquished it some years ago. On the same day the law says I can retire. Now, that's a true choice. Kevin, Kevin, maaaaate, talk to me about choices.


I'm off, this is ridiculous.

Sorry, it's actually preposterous. Yep, preposterous.

No comments:

About Me