12 November 2006

love me two times

Or love you long time.

We get a lot of pharmaceutically-related spam at Chateau VVB, along with the very hottttest tips for share investments and inducements to apply for jobs for which we haven't the slightest interest, or qualifications for that matter.

But until today, we had been spared importuning Russkie slags looking for lurrve and a regular meal, not necessarily in that order I would imagine. Oh, and shitloads of vodka.

But today one Ekaterina has seen fit to importune VVB. She says she has a strong heart but is weak inside, no doubt because of a combination of not enough borscht, or perhaps potatoes, and slightly too much vodka. Anyway, it's a nicely constructed tale with just the right number of apostophes, all them located accurately, which is more than I could say for the Toyota Aurion stand at the Sydney Motor Show, where as I recall I was invited to marvel at it's (ie the Aurion's) various wonderful features.

Except that Ekaterina's marketing pitch falls at the last hurdle. For some reason, just as we're about to dial some premium number and brush up on our Russian, we get:

Would you like to know me better and to meet me? Waiting for your reply,
Ekaterina. moist deferred


I mean, it's obvious isn't it? If you are going to throw your lot in with some Russki tart with collapsing innards, the least one could expect is that she is moist now.

Sorry Ekaterina, I won't be calling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mr vvd, all i seek is your heart.

phil said...

it's been eaten...

Ann ODyne said...

so you won't be calling Ekaterina, but Ron Wood answered her siren call. (do I need to put a link in?)
peace and love

phil said...

No, I think Ronnie linked up all by hisself. Naughty man.

iODyne said...

I wonder how that Aurion sold.
Saw a clip the other night of Ron Wood playing with a charity concert pickup band and he seemed quite inoffensive when away from That Legendary Band.

About Me