03 January 2007

they're coming to take me away

Offspring no 2 has just given me the most obscure and hence delicious present I could have hoped for...a t-shirt with the last frame from this video excerpt. Evidently it took a while to arrive from the US, I imagine held up while Customs attempted to divine some meaning from the graphic. That'll learn 'em...

If you are sort of person who finds this sort of stuff so bizarre it's hilarious, then before they come to take you away, or perhaps to give them all the more reason to do so, you should watch the whole Don Hertzfeldt cartoon
here. As you will see, it reaches a stage of...something, but perhaps obscenity is the best word, that would not translate easily to a t-shirt that could be worn in public. And after that bit, it just gets weird.

Drawing a very long bow, a good replacement for the Leunig t-shirt I owned back in tha day.


So if you see a bloke walking around in Brissie wearing a T-shirt with the spoon person and the banana on the front, that's me. You may wish to cross the road to avoid anything. Yep, just anything.

Don't say you weren't warned.

3 comments:

Tony Robertson said...

Gerard53Your clock is set to daylight saving, which we in Brisbane are denied!!

phil said...

Sacha - glad tou liked it and thanks for linking.

CB - give it a couple of months, the clock will be right again.

JahTeh said...

Phil, I am back thanks to Testra. The trouble was in the line on their side, no bill for me tra la.

About Me