The travelling and work thing show no signs of slackening off so it'll be a weekly post for a while I think.
Tomorrow, insh'Allah, Chateau VVB will be gone from our ownership. Like I said earlier, it was great and we loved it - mostly - but there are certainly aspects we won't miss.
Like the bloody electricity bills. On the basis of the first one received for VVBSea, we'll be about one to two grand better off annually.
I won't mention the leaves in the pool. There, see, I didn't.
There will be a teeny bit of money left over so while the super sinks into the sunset, we figured we may as well start living. All suggestions, apart from distributing it among the readership, gratefully accepted. The list has started, I see some difficulty in reconciling priorities:
- kitchen remodelling
- new speakers and audio/video receiver
- guitar (or several, you can never have too many)
- holiday for Mrs VVB
- pest treatment to house
- vet treatment for cat
- plumber for smell in downstairs bathroom
- probably more furniture (you can never have too much)
- maybe some more paintings
- anything else Mrs VVB might want besides furniture or, in the absence of any such desire, more furniture
- home brewing lessons
- sailing lessons
- guitar lessons
- Audi S4
- Triumph TR6
- new garage under house
- girl stuff for Mrs VVB