11 July 2012

the horses

Like most of the rest of the world, I was entranced to see that the spawn of the Dear Leader had got hisself a squeeze.  A singer and whatnot, you know, as leaders are wont to do.

And I thought that the news that the biggest hit of the squeeze singer was Excellent Horse-like Lady would set the electro-sphere alight.  But not it seems, everyone is taking it very calmly.  After all, if America gave us Horse with No Name and the Beatles  could give us Everybody's got something to hide except me and my monkey, then a musical juxtaposition of ladies and equines is a mere trifle, yes?  While go0gle gave me umpteen trillion hits in a part of a nanosecond, they seemed to be all straight news stories. 

One can listen about the horse-like lady here. (******)

Except this one: not taking the p*ss such as I have failed to do, but just commenting quite...yes, just quite.

Actually, it looks like a fascinating blog to check out.

(******)  Oh dear god, I've just listened to it.  If we moved North Korea to some obscure corner of Europe, I reckon we'd have a new Eurovision masterpiece on our hands.  But I'd really love to know the words...

6 comments:

Davoh said...

Um, self has two legs and a sort of brain, perhaps elderish. Yep, am interested in horses and horsepeople. Hava look at

http://www.joann2london2012.com/about.html ....


heh ....

Davoh said...

"War horse" - have yet to 'see' it. Does it have 'music'?

mei ultra vires said...

I know, right?!!! I was sure someone would pick up and do SOMETHING a little bit naughty with it.........but alas, sadly....no imagination in our press.

How are you stranger?!!!

mei ultra vires said...

I know, right?!!! I was so hopeful when I read her claim to fame, that there just might be a tongue firmly pressed in some wag's literary cheek...but alas, nothing...so disappointed with the fourth state :(

How are you stranger? Great to see you are still blogging!

phil said...

My goodness, the people who pop up unannounced! We are tolerably well. Regional life continues to entrance (well, mostly..) but work life for the last 2 or so years has been dire. Anyway, given the current downsizings etc etc etc, we shall see what the future brings.

And your good selves?

Davoh- yes, that's quite some story.

mei ultra vires said...

Yes we're good - children are huge. We're watching downsizings carefully too. The man's department has already started its slash and burn...and its far from pretty, but safe to so new fiefdoms arising from the ashes. Have told the man even if he isn't directly targeted, consider putting his hand up - I think the lucky ones will be the ones who get out with VER in hand!

About Me