01 September 2009

around and around

They say what goes around comes around, or the other way.

I'm still waiting.

In the meantime, they're
reinventing instant black and white photography. You can hold it, or drop it on your foot, so it's a product not a service.

Sort of.

I'm still waiting.


While I was waiting, I heard a McDonalds advertisement on TV for their "gen-you-whine" Angus steakburger. So much for years of trying to pretend they're adapting to the Australian environment and that actually they're rooly trooly Australian.

I never believed it for a second, along with all their "good works', and they can fuck right off, imho.

Still waiting.

Mood: distracted.

2 comments:

BwcaBrownie said...

I am always happy to discover ottocentists and their resistance to change.

BRING BACK MONO !

phil said...

I don't like it.

There.

About Me