14 March 2006

in Sydeny, my home town

The Times of London remembers 2000, phonetically.

And in client-focused news, a company in Sydeny has kept my contact details and my wish list and rang up yesterday to tell me that
another model for my collection has arrived. That's customer service. It's Models Too in Clarence Street Sydeny if you've half a mind to start collecting. And he tells me the Peugeot 405 Mi16 will come out in a 1/43 scale model in the next 12 months. It's on the list. I hope they make it in red (just like in the photos).

Finally, made batch no 7 at the weekend - a straight Coopers Aussie Bitter. The tell-tale isn't bubbling (still got leakage problems, I noticed that they've changed the design of the fermenter obviate that problem) but specific gravity change indicates fermentation is a'happenin'. It's very, very, very brown. I've got a lot of empty (unbroken) bottles so will do another batch this coming weekend.

No comments:

About Me