- rolling on the floor is not dancing
- calisthenics is not dancing
- lifting somebody is not dancing, unless it is interspersed with actual dancing
- just waggling your jangly bits and shuddering a lot is not dancing
- 'popping' certainly is not dancing.
- ballet (without rolling on the floor or calisthenics)
- the Quickstep
- the Pride of Erin
- the Canadian Two-Step
Sometimes you run across somebody who has Something Important to say to you, but they just can't articulate it.
Here's one I discovered earlier.
Many might truly believe that such is the Day to Day/ZeroDay to
ZeroDay Reality that Politicians Spin to their Own Sadly Crooked Advantage, for Great Vision and Advanced Intelligence is Missing from their Penny Dreadful Arsenals/Treasuries/MetaDataBase Mines which are Fixated on Hiding Dirty Secrets rather Eliminating and Illuminating Enlightening Secrets.
My response to this can be found in the venerable text of the Beatles' Strawberry Fields Forever:
Always, no, sometimes, think it's me
but you know I know and it's a dream
I think I know, I mean, err yes, but it's all wrong
that is, I think I disagree.