12 June 2007

insane clown posse

The world is speeding up. Things are not as they used to be. These days are most confusing. People are under greater stress, to meet the mortgage repayments, keep up with the trends that their kids are following, do better at work, build sustainable communities and so on. How do we keep going?

I'll tell you. You have to keep laughing. So, as a special VVB present to all of you who are feeling the strain, need to relax and realise that even your tenuous grasp on reality is greater than others around you...we give you:

exhibit A: teh Howard Government is teh
greatest environmental government evah!

and

exhibit B: Prof David (I'm not an elite but by goodly gosh I know one when I see one) Flint speaks up on behalf of that other person who has been appallingly treated by his employers and is therefore generally powerless and needs help,
Alan Jones.

"Insane" doesn't adequately capture the surreally twisted logic so exquisitely on display here. On the other hand, "clown" does.

For those who don't know who Insane Clown Posse are, try
this:

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout.

2 comments:

JahTeh said...

And no-one is saying anything about the new light bulbs and their toxicity which will go into landfills. LED's are better but I don't suppose JHo's got shares in the company.

Al Cad said...

And in case laughter isn’t enough, here’s a quote I just came across that I thought you might appreciate:

"He was a wise man who invented beer.” — Plato (427 BC-347 BC)

About Me