Midweek-ish, plenty of work so too busy to spend much time here, I'll tell you what I'm sick and tired of:
- opinion polls of politicians' "approval ratings": it's only been 6 months since the bloody election for crying out loud, if Rudd's "approval rating" goes down x% and Nelson's comes up y%, what actual impact could this possibly have?
- similarly, "MSM analysis" - it's not analysis by any definition, it's a primary school-level book review stuff of at best superficial ephemera;
- the continuing infiltration of US slang: today I saw a genuine - well as much as any could be - story with the word "takeout" in the title. Puke.
- country shows with lots of bull, literally;
- real people;
- including farmers in RM Williams and all the gear, including very large hat, talking about phenotypes - Australian agriculture has come a long way in the last couple of decades;
- buying a new Chateau VVB.