...that the Vatican has identified some new deadly sins. But they didn't show much imagination I reckon. If you're going to have a clean slate for starters, then how about:
- sticking in the right hand lane;
- coming to a dead halt as soon as you enter the shopping mall or supermarket;
- describing any situation using the term "I was like..." (I'm gonna kill someone over this very very soon);
- using "back to back" for "consecutive" (mandatory Latin for everyone, I say);
- expecting everyone to understand obscure US film and TV show references;
- not appreciating those of us who understand obscure UK film and TV references;
- voting Liberal.
Additional suggestions on the head of a pin addressed to Monsignor Thing, c/- Sin City.
What a job though - "OIC Bad Stuff". I could handle that for a few millennia.
And what about this Melbourne Grand Prix snafu? I just loved Ron Walker on TV last night, saying he was sure that "Mr Ecclestone" would consider favourably the weak-kneed compromise to put the race back another 90 minutes. "Ooh yes Mr Ecclestone, no Mr Ecclestone, three bags full Mr Ecclestone."
What is it with this kow-towing and genuflecting by Walker - I mean, he's not down to his last razoo, surely? - just so Bernie can accumulate a few million more?
It's all gone too far, I tell you (lurches unsteadily off to bed, no Horlicks in the cupboard).
That's an obscure British reference, by the way.