I'm going to be gone for a while but in lieu of anything even remotely sensible, here's a selection of things that are absolutely giving me the shits recently:
- all the hundreds of companies whose ad agencies use that "I feel good dada dada dada da" song;
- reruns of Top Gear;
- as we're halfway through Good News Week: Mikey Robins;
- reading the same Glen Milne column every Sunday (hmmm, thinks, in best Bluebottle voice: "so why do I keep doing it?")
- how "get-go" has insinuated itself into everyday Australian language almost overnight;
- the colour of Natalie Bassingthwaite's teeth (I guarantee you'll be looking next time, eh);
- red lights on deserted roads;
- pointless blog wars;
- waiting for the bloody election to be over;
- I feel good dada dada dada da;
- as I've reformatted this three times already: formatting on blogger....
See ya later.