01 November 2007

i hear a symphony

In a world full of of phony, it's wonderful to hear a symphony.

Especially when you can drink along.

Well done VB.

You have my vote.


That's too short for a post, so have a joke to go along with it:

The top 10 Country & Western Titles of all time:

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine

9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Sure Woke Up With a Few.

8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me

7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'

6. Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win

5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here

4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Miss Him

3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger

2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer

1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass Out All Day Long

And not only that, but an online thingo to help you do some international comparisons, using a variety of indicators, between various countries over time. There are lots of little tricks to play with - truly absorbing.

1 comment:

Ann ODyne said...

She's acting single, I'm drinking doubles.
My heart is breaking, like tiny bubbles.

I love country music.
beer-drinking songs.
Marty Stuart.
Willie.

and now your goddam post title has gone an stuck the dam Soo-Premes in my head.
oh baby baby, where did our love go?

About Me